Ashley and Aaron’s WeddingJoin Ashley and Aaron as they begin their life together as husband and wife in Negril, Jamaica. February 28 - March 05, 2022
Ashley and Aaron invite you to join them in celebrating their destination wedding at Royalton Negril Jamaica February 28 - March 5, 2022. The couple will say their vows on the beach on March 3rd at 1:00pm.
Nestled on a breathtaking beach, this resort masterfully blends Jamaica’s vibrant culture with a luxury experience featuring top quality features, great attention to detail and exceptional personalized service.
Royalton Negril Resort and Spa is comprised of three distinct sections, each one unique to suit your unique needs and vacation style. Choose from the Resort or Diamond Club™ section for an elevated experience, or enjoy the ultimate luxury in the adults-only section at Hideaway at Royalton Negril.
|02/28/2022||Arrive at Royalton Negril|
|03/01/2022||Beach Bonfire||7:00 pm|
|03/02/2022||Day of Leisure|
|03/03/2022||Wedding Ceremony||1:00 pm|
|03/04/2022||Day of Leisure|
|03/05/2022||Depart Royalton Negril|
Per Person Pricing(Based on double occupancy)
|Accommodation Category||Type||Per Person|
|Royalton Negril - Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View All Inclusive||1 King or 2 Queen Beds||Starting at $1479|
|Royalton Negril - Diamond Club Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View All Inclusive||1 King or 2 Queen Beds||Starting at $1635|
|Royalton Negril - Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View All Inclusive||1 King or 2 Queen Beds||Starting at $1589|
|Royalton Negril - Diamond Club Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View All Inclusive||1 King or 2 Queen Beds||Starting at $1648|
|Royalton Negril - Luxury Presidential One Bedroom Ocean View All Inclusive||1 King and 1 Sofa bed||Starting at $2179|
|Other room categories available on request|
|Travel Protection||$59 - $189 dependent on type of protection and length of stay|
|Park and Fly Hotel||$100 - $150 dependent on airport and hotel|
|Flights can be added to your package.||I can take care of this for you or you can book them yourself.|
$100 per person deposit is due at the time of booking plus the cost of Travel Protection and air if purchasing. Travel protection must be purchased at the time of deposit. For a full description and cost of the travel protection plan, visit Travel Protection Travel protection is nonrefundable.
Final payment is due January 14, 2022.
EVERYONE traveling must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after travel (September 3, 2022.)
Entry requirements for Jamaica (please note that these can change at any time)
Quote includes transfers between resort and airport in Jamaica. Pricing subject to availability and can change until booked and paid in full. Quotes are based on double occupancy. Contact Sara@PlatinumTravelWI.com for single supplement pricing or other room categories.
Diamond Club™ Upgrades:
- Preferred room locations
- Butler service*
- Private pool for Diamond Club™ guests
- Nightly turndown service
- Preferential reservations in à la carte restaurants
- Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service
- Distinctive wrist bracelet
- Personalized check-in and check-out at the lounge
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Diamond Club™ Lounge private access
- Selected premium drinks menu available in lounge (some restrictions apply)
- Daily, continental breakfast service in lounge
- Evening hors d'oeuvres and afternoon snacks including decadent desserts in lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Selection of pillows from The Royal Spa pillow menu
- Upgraded robes and slippers in room
- 25% discount on spa treatments (some restrictions apply)
- Selection of in-suite liquors (one bottle per week)
- Hydrotherapy for 1 hour per day (based on availability)
- Upgraded mini-bar restocked daily (according to consumption)
*There will be limited physical presence from our butler team to reduce physical interactions with guests to ensure Safety-Assured Vacations protocols are met. Therefore, butler service will be virtual until further notice.