Encounter the picturesque hills and olive groves of Tuscany on this cycling adventure from Florence to Pisa. Be rewarded after a day of pedaling through quaint villages with inspiring mountain views in Barga. Explore the frenetic streets of Pisa before laying eyes on a certain lopsided tower. Visit one of the oldest bakeries in Italy for a taste of their delicious biscotti. Enjoy stunning views of Garfagnana, Tuscany’s mountainous escape.
- Signa to Vinci Guided & Vehicle Supported Cycling
- Lucca to Barga Guided & Vehicle Supported Cycling
- Devil’s Bridge visit
- Garfagnana – Picnic
- Barga to Garfagnana Guided & Vehicle Supported Cycling
- Lucca – Picnic
- Garfagnana to Lucca Guided & Vehicle Supported Cycling
- Lucca to Pisa Guided & Vehicle Supported Cycling
- Pedal through the rolling green hills, vineyards and olive groves of Tuscany on this classic journey from Florence to Pisa
- From Lucca’s tree-lined city walls, follow the gentle Serchio River to the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Retrace the steps of Leonardo da Vinci around his home city, Vinci
- Sample the local Tuscan delicacies and a glass (or two!) of vino after a rewarding day in the saddle
- Sit and watch the world go by with a cappuccino at Piazza dell’Anfiteatro
- Get away from tourist crowds and experience the ‘real Italy’ in Garfagnana
Cycle Signa to Vinci
Cycle Lucca to Barga
Cycle in the Garfagnana
Cycle the Apuan Alps to Lucca
Free day in Lucca
Cycle Lucca to Pisa
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us